Friday, July 8, 2011

Finish It Up! One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Since my last Finish It Up! post, I have finished one project and started two more, which brings me to a total of 15 WIPs. I think I have a problem. The thrill of the start is just so alluring! And there is so much great inspiration out there! I have decided, though, that I am not going to start a single new project until one of two things happens: either I make it to the end of this challenge, which is August 15, or I get my list of WIPs under 7 (half of the 14 I started this challenge with.)

Here’s an update:

1.       Yellow Brick Road #1: FINISHED
2.       Yellow Brick Road #2: Progress
3.       Unblogable #1: Progress
4.       Unblogable #2
5.       Baby’s Color Book: Progress
6.       Unblogable #3
7.       Paris Cats Quilt #1
8.       Batik Kit Quilt
9.       Unblogable #4
10.   Call Me Crazy
11.   Scrappy Nine-Patch
12.   Unblogable #5
13.   Forest Friends Embroidery: FINISHED
14.   Blueberry Pie: Progress
15.   Warm Cool Quilt Along: Progress
16.   Kaleidoscope Quilt Along: Started
17.   Valentine’s Day Half-Square Triangles: Started

Next week I’m going to focus on finishing the Yellow Brick Road #2 quilt and making good progress on the Color Book.




2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Totally understand why you are overwhelmed! If you have some small tops you want to hire our (free, duh), just let me know! :-)
    Meanwhile YBR#2 is CLOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoiks! I keep starting things too. But I did not have such a big list! Keep plugging away at it!

    ReplyDelete