Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fresh Sewing Day: February 2015


February was a spectacular month, full of firsts: first time sewing with double gauze, first time making a piece of luggage, first time attending QuiltCon, and first time visiting Austin, Texas. In addition to all the new things I did, I also made a bunch of gift bags. After QuiltCon, I want to sew all the things, so I expect March to be a productive month, although it will surely fall short of the awesomeness that was February. I’m okay with that.


Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts.

6 comments:

  1. Cute picture of you! LOVE your Constellations bag. It was great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfect makes! I love those bags, constellations is my favourite line and those metallic handles on the tote are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the bags you made! It sounds like February was a great and productive month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice bags. I hope to make it to quilt con some year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun/good/an experience making our Cargo Duffles together - but the best was taking them to QuiltCon together!! And I really love the patchwork tote you made me - that will definitely be getting some use!!

    ReplyDelete