Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fresh Sewing Day: January 2015

Well, 2015 is a great year so far! Last month, I finished one table runner, three garments and a cowl. (I haven’t been able to take decent photographs of my Blue Plaid Staple Dress yet, so watch for that blog post later this month.) Best of all, inspiration abounds, and I’m super excited about the items in my sewing queue and about going to QuiltCon in a few weeks. 2015 looks like it’s going to be one heck of a year for sewing!
Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day at Lily’s Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. You had a lovely month. I especially love the runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the BLUE in your mosaic! ;-)
    What a nice way to start off the new year - excited to see where your passion for garment-making takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great month is right and I have to thank you for introducing me to Seamwork, I now I have a subscription, what a great magazine!

    ReplyDelete