Friday, January 30, 2015

Sparkle Sweater Knit Cowl


Another month, another cowl! For my grandma’s birthday, I whipped up a quick cowl out of the fabric leftover from my Sparkle Sweater Knit Julia Cardigan. I used the dimensions for the single fabric cowl from the Scarves and Cowls pattern by Make It Perfect. The directions for the single fabric version were easier to understand than the ones for the two fabric version, for some reason. Interestingly enough, this fabric grew considerably while I was working with it, so that the end result was a cowl that was long enough to wrap around one’s neck three times. Now to dive back into my scrap bin to see if I can come up with any more cowls before the weather warms up.


1 comment:

  1. That cowl looks super soft - and I love the mini in the photo. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete