Monday, August 1, 2011

Tenth Finish of 2011: Aqua and Red Table Runner


Many moons ago, I made a present for a friend. I actually started this aqua and red table runner for her first, decided she needed blue pillows instead, and then decided she needed the table runner after all. The design was dictated by the scraps I had to start with: 2.5” strips of various aqua fabrics. I added some white and two different red polka dot fabrics. The quilting is a simple crosshatch done by machine. I am really happy with the end result. So happy, in fact, that it warrants linking to Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts.




Fresh Sewing Day

5 comments:

  1. Darling! Congrats on your 10th(!) finish of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner is great! Congratulations on 10 finishes, and the year is only half over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Rachel. Hope August means more finishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have really been busy :) and I love the red and white.

    ReplyDelete