When I saw the Color Book in 101 Patchwork Projects + Quilts, I knew that I had to make one for my sweet girl. I started collecting scraps in May 2011. It took me awhile, but with the help of several family members, I managed to assemble sixteen 2.5” squares of eight different colors each. Overall, this project wasn’t that difficult, but for me it languished at each stage. Part of the problem was that I did not know my own mind. I wanted to change up the cover, and procrastinated designing a new one. Last month, my mom helped me chose the fabric for the inside cover, and I was able to finish it the Color Book in February 2011. I am pleased with the end result, but probably won’t be making another fabric book in the near future. I much prefer making quilts.