Monday, May 18, 2015

Me-Made-May ’15: Week 3

Can you believe that May is already halfway over? At this rate, it will be June before we know it. As far as Me-Made-May goes, this week was a good one. In spite of the fact that one of my Wiksten tanks bit the dust due to a laundry accident, the week improved from there. I was able to revive my black Plantain tee, which had been tossed in the “doesn’t fit” pile. With jeans, it’s not long enough, but it’s perfect with my new Clémence Skirt. Add a Julia Cardigan and some Manila Leggings, and you’ve got a Me-Made-Day with four different handmade items! I was pretty stoked about that one. Also, I was getting bored with all the black and dark blue in my wardrobe, so I whipped up a new Aberdeen Tunic in brighter colors. That’s what I call a good week.


Monday, May 11, 2015: Pearl Bracelet Wiksten Tank, Basic Black Julia Cardigan
Tuesday, May 12, 2015: Button-Up Belcarra Blouse
Wednesday, May 13, 2015: Dotted Boulevard Myrtle Dress, Basic Black Manila Leggings
Thursday, May 14, 2015: Gridlocked Wiksten Tank
Friday, May 15, 2015: Basic Black Aberdeen Tunic, En Route Julia Cardigan
Saturday, May 16, 2015: Basic Black Plantain Tee, Navy Julia Cardigan, Cotton + Steel Clémence Skirt (not yet blogged), Basic Black Manila Leggings
Sunday, May 17, 2015: Crimson Poppies Aberdeen Tunic (not yet blogged)

1 comment:

  1. That new tunic!! Just darling on you and love that fabric! A nice add to your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete