Monday, December 17, 2018

June 2018 in Review

June was yet another good month for practical sewing. I made three In Color Order Lined Drawstring Bags, two pairs of Seamwork Kaye shorts, and aOdacier Runaway Bag. 



When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, I made a Lined Drawstring Bag to carry around all of my blood sugar testing equipment in. I used a narwhal fabric from my stash, as it made me happy. For Father’s Day gift wrapping, I made two Lined Drawstring Bags out of the Cotton + Steel Cleats Blue fabric by Melody Miller from her Kicks line. 

The Seamwork Kaye Shorts pattern uses very little fabric, so I pulled out my knit scraps and whipped up two more, one with my hacked maternity panel and one without. I wore them all summer long under maternity dresses. The one with the maternity panel was more comfortable, but the normal one worked well enough and I can still wear it postpartum.  

I saw the Runaway Bag pattern on Instagram and made one to hold my knitting in. The gusset construction is very clever and I want to make more to use as gift wrapping. 

1 comment:

  1. Very informative blog, . I really liked it and you
    have mentioned almost all the possible ways, will try it check LIC Portal Login to check your policy status

    ReplyDelete