Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fresh Sewing Day: April 2014


Isn’t it funny how creativity ebbs and flows? I might not have finished anything in March, but I am ever so happy with what I finished in April:



After I made April’s collage, I realized that all of the projects I finished last month were either made entirely from stash (Easter Bunny Drawstring Bags and Vintage Modern Marmalade Baby Quilt) or remnants from another project (Cattitude Wiksten Tank). With the exception of the Glam Clam Quilt that I just started, I’m going to see if I can continue the stash-busting-remnant-using trend.


Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day at Lily’s Quilts.

Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. What a great month for you, Rachel! Good for you for creating with what you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! I really love that quilt, fabric placement really makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on the stash busting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The giant clam quilt sounds fun. There's something very satisfying about using up what you already have. I'm trying to do the same!

    ReplyDelete