Tuesday, August 8, 2017

April 2017 in Review

The last few months have been pretty hectic. While I still managed to make several things, photographing them and blogging about them quickly fell to the wayside. Here is my first post as I attempt to catch up. 



Space Thistle Akita Blouse and Striped Akita Blouse 

April was an incredibly busy month at work, but I really wanted to make a couple new garments before Me-Made-May started. I pulled out my trusty Seamwork Akita blouse pattern, as well as all the double gauze I had in my stash, some Space Thistle by Cotton + Steel, and a subtle blue and white stripe by Lecien. I'm so glad I made the time to whip these two shirts up. The double gauze is so nice for the warmer months, and I've worn these Akita blouses constantly. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your double gauze tops! They always seem so comfy!

    ReplyDelete