Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cakespy’s Glazed Cinnamon Rolls Stuffed with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Last month, my mom gave me a signed copy of Cakespy Presents: Sweet Treats for a Sugar-Filled Life by Jessie Oleson. As soon as I opened it, I knew that it would be my kind of cookbook. This book is packed with cute illustrations, gorgeous photos and recipes so sweet you’ll get cavities just by reading them. Like I said, my kind of cookbook!



I decided to start off with the very first recipe in the book: Glazed Cinnamon Rolls Stuffed with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Although I love to bake, time has not been on my side lately. Luckily, these rolls can be made quickly with store bought ingredients and are super yummy.



Glazed Cinnamon Rolls Stuffed with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


Ingredients:
1 package pop-and-bake cinnamon rolls with glaze (I used some from Trader Joe’s)
A heaping tablespoon of chocolate chip cookie dough for each cinnamon roll (I used Cougar Mountain Original Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough)

Directions:
Roll each tablespoon of cookie dough into a log, roughly the same height as the cinnamon roll. Unroll each cinnamon roll and rewrap with the cookie dough inside. Bake and glaze according to package directions. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oh my - these ARE cavity-inducing! Sounds right up your alley, with the cookie dough addition!

    ReplyDelete